Spunlace onwoven Tipo de tecido: poliéster, material de mistura de poli-viscose, fibra de bambu, polpa de madeira (lavável), algodão ou fibra de soja (biodegradável)
Plana ou texturizada (seu próprio logotipo está disponível)
The most common size of Waterproof makeup wipes around from 6 to 8 inches (15 to 20 cm) in width and length. This size is convenient for single-use and provides enough surface area to clean and freshen the external genital area. However, some intimate wipes may be smaller or larger than this standard size to cater to specific preferences or needs of consumers.
1. Saco de plástico com fecho: Este é o tipo mais comum de embalagem de lenços umedecidos. É feito de plástico e tem uma tira resselável na parte superior para manter os lenços frescos e úmidos.
2. Recipiente com tampa flip-top: Este tipo de embalagem consiste em um recipiente de plástico com tampa flip-top que pode ser aberta e fechada para acessar os lenços.
3. Embalagem flexível com tampa flip-top de plástico: Semelhante ao recipiente com tampa flip-top, esta embalagem vem em uma embalagem macia e possui uma tampa flip-top de plástico para facilitar o acesso.
4. Dispensador pop-up: Este tipo de embalagem apresenta um mecanismo de distribuição pop-up que retira um lenço de cada vez.
5. Pacote de viagem: uma pequena embalagem projetada para uso em trânsito, geralmente vem com um fecho de pressão de plástico.
6. Embalagem de uso único: Esses lenços umedecidos vêm em pequenos pacotes selados que são convenientes para viagens ou atividades ao ar livre.
7. Saco de recarga: Esta embalagem de tamanho maior é projetada para reabastecer outros recipientes de lenços umedecidos e geralmente tem uma abertura que pode ser fechada novamente.
Water: Water is typically the main ingredient in makeup wipes, as it provides the base for the solution that is used to clean the skin.
Surfactants: Surfactants are used to break down and dissolve makeup, allowing it to be wiped away. Common surfactants used in makeup wipes include cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, and polysorbate 20.
Emollients: Emollients are used to moisturize and soothe the skin, preventing it from drying out. Common emollients used in makeup wipes include glycerin, aloe vera, and panthenol.
Preservatives: Preservatives may be added to makeup wipes to prevent bacterial growth and prolong the shelf life of the product. Common preservatives used in cosmetic products include phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, and propylparaben.
Fragrance: Fragrance may be added to makeup wipes to give them a pleasant scent. However, some people may be sensitive to fragrances and may prefer fragrance-free products.
Other ingredients: Other ingredients that may be included in the formulation of makeup wipes include antioxidants, anti-irritants, and skin-conditioning agents.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP): GMP is a set of guidelines and standards that ensure the quality and safety of products. It covers all aspects of the manufacturing process, including the facilities, equipment, personnel, and documentation. Manufacturers of makeup wipes may need to adhere to GMP standards to ensure that their products are safe and effective.
ISO 22716: ISO 22716 is a standard for the production, control, storage, and shipment of cosmetic products. This standard covers all aspects of the manufacturing process, including personnel, facilities, and documentation. Compliance with this standard can help ensure that the manufacturer is producing safe and high-quality products.
FDA Regulations: If the manufacturer is selling their products in the United States, they will need to comply with the regulations set forth by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The FDA regulates cosmetics under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act) and requires manufacturers to ensure the safety of their products through proper testing and labeling.
Cruelty-Free Certification: Some consumers may prefer to purchase makeup wipes that have not been tested on animals. A manufacturer may choose to obtain a cruelty-free certification from a third-party organization to demonstrate that their products are not tested on animals.
Vegan Certification: Similarly, some consumers may prefer to purchase makeup wipes that are free from animal-derived ingredients. A manufacturer may choose to obtain a vegan certification to demonstrate that their products are free from animal products.