Spunlace Nonwoven, Natural Fibers: Cotton, Rayon, Bamboo and Wood Pul
Flat or Textured( Your Own LOGO is available)
The size of baby wipes varies, but the most common size is around 6 x 7 inches.
1. Plastic resealable bag: This is the most common type of wet wipe packaging. It is made of plastic and has a resealable strip on top to keep the wipes fresh and moist.
2. Flip-top lid container: This type of packaging consists of a plastic container with a flip-top lid that can be opened and closed to access the wipes.
3. Soft pack with plastic flip-top lid: Similar to the flip-top lid container, this packaging comes in a soft pack and has a plastic flip-top lid for easy access.
4. Pop-up dispenser: This type of packaging features a pop-up dispensing mechanism that pulls out one wipe at a time.
5. Travel pack: A small packaging designed for on-the-go use, it often comes with a plastic snap closure.
6. Single-use packaging: These wet wipes come in small, sealed packets which are convenient for travel or outdoor activities.
7. Refill bag: This larger size packaging is designed to refill other wet wipe containers, and usually has a resealable opening.
Water wipes are typically formulated with water, They may contain little aloe vera, vitamin E or other nature extra.
1. FDA certificate: This certificate is necessary for any product that comes into contact with the human body or is consumed. If a company wants to sell its baby wipes, it must receive approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
2. CPSIA certification: The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) requires that all children's products — including baby wipes — comply with specific safety standards. A company must obtain CPSIA certification before they can legally sell their products.
3. ISO 9001:2015 certification: This certification is related to quality management systems specifically. An ISO 9001:2015 certified company ensures that their products consistently meet customer needs and regulatory requirements.
4. GOTS certification: Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is a certification given to organic textiles. Baby wipes made with organic materials may require this certification.
5. OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification: This certification ensures that no harmful substances are present in the product. It is important for baby wipes as it directly affects the baby's skin.