Spunlace onwoven Fabric Type: Polyester,Poly -Viscose Blend material, Bamboo Fiber, Wood Pulp(Flushable), Cotton or Soy Fiber(Biodegradable)
Flat or Textured( Your Own LOGO is available)
The most common size of intimate wipes is around 5 inches by 7 inches;
6 inches by 8 inches;7 inches by 9 inches;8 inches by 10 inches. This size is convenient for single-use and provides enough surface area to clean and freshen the external genital area. However, some intimate wipes may be smaller or larger than this standard size to cater to specific preferences or needs of consumers.
1. Plastic resealable bag: This is the most common type of wet wipe packaging. It is made of plastic and has a resealable strip on top to keep the wipes fresh and moist.
2. Flip-top lid container: This type of packaging consists of a plastic container with a flip-top lid that can be opened and closed to access the wipes.
3. Soft pack with plastic flip-top lid: Similar to the flip-top lid container, this packaging comes in a soft pack and has a plastic flip-top lid for easy access.
4. Pop-up dispenser: This type of packaging features a pop-up dispensing mechanism that pulls out one wipe at a time.
5. Travel pack: A small packaging designed for on-the-go use, it often comes with a plastic snap closure.
6. Single-use packaging: These wet wipes come in small, sealed packets which are convenient for travel or outdoor activities.
7. Refill bag: This larger size packaging is designed to refill other wet wipe containers, and usually has a resealable opening.
Isopropyl alcohol: This is a common cleaning agent that is effective at removing dirt and grime from electronic devices without damaging them.
Deionized water: This is water that has had its mineral ions removed, making it a highly purified form of water that is safe to use on electronics.
Non-ionic surfactants: These are cleaning agents that help to break down and remove dirt and grime from electronic devices.
Antistatic agents: These are chemicals that help to prevent static buildup on electronic devices, which can attract dust and other contaminants.The exact formulation and concentration of these ingredients may differ depending on the intended use of the wipe and the specific electronic device being cleaned.
ISO certification: ISO certification is a set of standards for quality management systems that are internationally recognized. Obtaining ISO certification can help demonstrate that the manufacturing process is of high quality and meets global standards.
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) certification: This is a certificate that indicates that the electronic wipes are free of hazardous substances such as lead, mercury, and cadmium. The RoHS certification is required in many countries and regions, including the European Union.
Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) compliance: REACH is a regulation in the European Union that addresses the production and use of chemical substances, including those used in the production of electronic wipes. Compliance with REACH is required for companies that manufacture and/or import chemicals into the EU.
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification: This is a certificate that ensures that the manufacturing process follows a set of quality control procedures that are designed to ensure the safety, purity, and effectiveness of the product.